Monday, January 30, 2012

Y U NO WRITE IN THIS BLOG???

That is actually a really good question...Why don't we? Well, for one my colleague .EM is aggressively ignoring our blog. (Dude, you know it's true...) So that leaves me, yours truly, .Kinky! OK, I have my reasons and since I have nothing more important (or interesting) to do at this moment, I will make my list of reasONs and reasOFFs:

1.I actually forgot, that I have a blog...


(I know, I know, how could I...)

2.Too.Much.Studying.

3.I have nothing to say. 

4.LOOK AT REASON N.1

5.I moved to Mars.

6.I drink a lot of vodka!

7.LOOK AT REASON N.1 AGAIN

8.Too busy with my own life to give a sh*t about anything, that is not THAT important.

9.LOOK AT REASON N.1 ONCE AGAIN

10.I have a dog, and I'm too busy taking care of it.


I can go on like that for the next 257678465468 pages, but there is no need for that. So a simple explanation is in order.

Our idea was simply to post the things we like on the web (hence the architecture stuff :-P) We never actually attempted to write something, anything at all, we agreed posting some photos is enough. Then why change things now, you would ask. Oh, well 'cause we have to. There is too much bullshit we can write about,be active, so why not... We are young people, we have a lot to say, even in some insignificant blog. I hope my mate .EM is going to agree with me and move his lazy ass a little, write something and get exited. Don't worry, we are the only ones, who read this blog.
Let's see what happens next...

No comments:

Post a Comment